Sr. Mechanical Inspector
17801 International Blvd Seattle, WA 98158
- Need someone with Airport Terminal experience with vertical build and utility exp.
- This is both a " new build" and " renovation" project.
- Person hired will work with Stakeholders
- Candidates need to be enthusiastic and eager to work! Attitude is everything during an interview with the client.
- 10-15 yrs of exp is good.
- Sr. Mechanical Inspector in Seattle, WA with experience leading an inspection team, well versed in mechanical inspection tactics, and are committed to quality
- Willingness to travel and/or to relocate to field sites is expected.
- Conducts tests to determine if work has been done in accordance with contract specifications and may include any of the following:
- Performs surveillance of underground piping to ensure tightness, bedding, and grade.
- Validates piping systems, including P&ID checks and hydraulic or other pressure tests.
- Provides general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
- Verifies equipment alignment and balancing operations.
- Participates in the development of quality control reports and procedures
- Participates in the development of job safety practices and in the preparation of safety reports.
- May administer welder qualification tests.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.