Sr. Project Transportation Engineer
Sugar Grove, IL 60554 US
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong communication and problem-solving skills along with the ability to work well with a team.
- Participating on project teams as needed for a variety of projects
- Providing support and/or project lead for planning, design and reporting on various transportation projects
- Providing construction oversight on various transportation projects
- Providing construction management on various transportation projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Have a minimum of five (5) – fifteen (15) years of experience on a wide range of transportation projects including roadway rehabilitation, roadway reconstruction, intersection design, traffic signal design, traffic studies and shared use path projects.
- Knowledge of IDOT standards and procedures specifically as it relates to Phase I / Phase II design requirements and MFT requirements would be preferred
- Experience with MicroStation and traffic modeling software (such as Highway Capacity Software or Synchro) would be a plus
- Be a licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- A P.T.O.E license or ability/experience to obtain the license within a one-year time frame is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid driver’s license