Sr. Tool & Die Maker
Borg Warner 700 South 25th Bellwood, IL 60104
- Inspecting, measuring, troubleshooting, and repairing complex failures associated with Tool and Die.
- Developing and writing concise technical documents, including set-up procedures, PM procedures, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Heat-treats tools or parts.
- Measuring, marking, and scribing metal stock for machining.
- Smoothing flat and contoured surfaces, using scrapers, abrasive stones, and power grinders.
- Fitting and assembling parts together and into assemblies and mechanisms, using hand tools.
- Verifying dimensions, alignments, and clearances, using measuring instruments, such as dial indicators, gauge blocks, thickness gauges, and micrometers.
- Associate' s degree from a two year college or technical school.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- 2nd Shift