Staff CRM Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce Marketing Automation) REMOTE
San Diego, CA 92121 US
- Develop strategic custom and declarative solutions within the Marketing automation ecosystem, including the integration to key sales, marketing, and other enterprise platforms.
- Conduct proofs-of-concept to prove out and support new features.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the latest Salesforce Marketing Cloud features and releases, and continually improve learning through Trailhead modules or certification.
- Ensure platforms conform to IT Security requirements and guidelines including CAN-SPAM compliance and updated as needed.
- Serve as subject matter expert in platform capabilities, including marketing automation and email best practices.
- Ensure availability and operational readiness of strategic Marketing Automation platforms and integrations, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce, Shopify, NetSuite, and other strategic platforms as needed.
- Serve as a point of escalation for technical support teams that arise during implementation or steady state operations.
- Develop operational dashboards and reports to keep senior management informed of system status and operational KPIs and trends.
- As a member of an Agile team, work closely with the Product Owner and business stakeholders on maintaining and execution of project backlog, in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Analyze and understand abstract use cases or business requirements, with the ability to transform them into technical deliverables.
- Responsible for the functional and technical architecture of the Salesforce platform and Salesforce solutions with special attention to performance, scalability and maintainability; alignment with enterprise architecture.
- Responsible for the definition of architectural standards, design patterns, integration strategy and patterns, implementation strategies (e.g. use declarative customization versus custom development).
- Influence business users to follow best practices, participate in business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with business users to determine system requirements.
- Work with the functional managers and teams to understand the requirements, develop, document, and own the deployments and user support.
- Manage medium to large projects from inception to closure.
- Manage production issues, prioritize and close relevant matters to reduce impact to business operations.
- Work with the QA and other development teams to provide customer-centric solutions while building a world-class platform to meet the exploding growth of the company and business demands.
- Interact with stakeholders to translate business needs, to input and output requirements and evaluate processes and procedures.
- Participate in efforts to optimize and re-engineer current business flows to fit best practices to gain efficiencies and reduce manual effort of stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 8+ years of related experience, including designing and implementing solutions with Salesforce platform (Marketing Cloud, Pardot). Other comparable CRM experience may be considered in combination with Salesforce experience.
- Strong aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of all modules in the marketing cloud specifically Exact Target/Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, and Contact Builder.
- Working experience in Agile Software Development and familiarity with Atlassian application stack (JIRA, Confluence).
- Ability to conceptualize, formulate, and succinctly convey complex solutions to a wide audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with diverse/ multiple stakeholders.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables.
- GIT version/source control Fundamentals as well similar development pipeline solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant US Finance Requirements, and exposure to international finance.
- Ability to work extended hours as required, including support after hours and weekends as needed.
Environment and Physical Activities/Requirements:
- You will work in an indoor remote environment for which no adverse conditions are expected. This position requires the following physical activities and/or requirements:
- Remaining in a stationary or sedentary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Repeating motions, such as keyboarding, that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Adjusting, moving, carrying, lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 20 pounds
Base Compensation Range:
$112,500.00 - $150,000.00