Staff ERP Business Systems Analyst (Supply Chain and Manufacturing) - REMOTE
San Diego, CA 92121 US
Our company is seeking to hire a full-time Staff ERP Business Systems Analyst (Supply Chain and Manufacturing).
- Serve as a lead architect NetSuite and other ERP solutions to ensure application stability and data integrity.
- Influence business users to follow best practices, participate in business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with business users to determine NetSuite system requirements.
- Work with the functional managers and teams to understand the requirements, develop, document, and own the deployments and user support.
- Work cross functionally with Finance, Operations, Product Development and Sales functional teams to support developing customer-centric workflows.
- Manage medium to large projects from inception to closure.
- Manage production issues, prioritize and close to reduce impact to business operations.
- Work with the QA and other development teams to provide customer-centric solutions while building a world-class platform to meet the exploding growth of the company and business demands.
- Manage ongoing configuration and integration of the MuleSoft, Shopify, Salesforce and NetSuite systems in a SOX environment EDI, custom connectors, etc.
- Interact with stakeholders to translate business needs, to input and output requirements and evaluate processes and procedures.
- Participate in efforts to optimize and re-engineer current business flows to fit best practices to gain efficiencies and reduce manual effort of stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 8+ years of designing and implementing solutions with NetSuite ERP applications, application extensions, workflows, and Suite Scripts for NetSuite in finance domain. Additional years of experience highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of NetSuite modules (GL, Order to Cash, Inventory, AP, AR, Billing, Purchasing, Revenue Recognition, Asset Management etc.)
- Experience of NetSuite functionality to support cross functional departments including Operations, Supply Chain, Inventory, Production and Order Fulfillment, Shipping and Quality.
- Working knowledge of using NetSuite workflow creation, scripts, Suite Apps and Add-on modules.
- Extensive experience with Integrations and APIs, including 3rd-party integration tools such as MuleSoft.
- Experience with Suite Apps and Add-ons.
- Experience with 3rd party Integration using Gateway API platforms.
- Working experience in Agile Software Development and familiarity with Atlassian application stack (JIRA, Confluence).
- Ability to conceptualize, formulate, and succinctly convey complex solutions to a wide audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment with diverse/ multiple stakeholders.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables.
- GIT version/source control Fundamentals as well similar development pipeline solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant US Finance Requirements, and exposure to international finance.
- Ability to work extended hours as required, including support after hours and weekends as needed.
Environment and Physical Activities/Requirements:
- You will work in an indoor remote environment for which no adverse conditions are expected. This position requires the following physical activities and/or requirements:
- Remaining in a stationary or sedentary position, often standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Repeating motions, such as keyboarding, that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Adjusting, moving, carrying, lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 20 pounds
Base Compensation Range:
$125,000 - $150,000