Staff Test Engineer
602 E. Vermont Ave Anaheim, CA 92805
Performing requirement verification tasks including post-test data analysis, develop test cases and procedures, create test scripts for GPS legacy and modernized products.
- Develop Test Cases, Test Procedures, and Test scripts for GPS products.
- Familiarity with GPS Security or Design Verification Testing (DVT).
- Excellent communication skills required. GPS background desirable.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Five years of experience developing and supporting automated test equipment.
- Five years of experience documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting, and audits.
- GPS and SW test experience.
- Previous GPS Security experience highly desired.
- Active Security Clearance.
- Software, Integration and Test Engineering experience required in order to develop Test Software, Procedures, and Scripts for Navigation products.
- Familiarity with C, C#, Python, Perl, and Linux with excellent communication and documentation skills required.
- Fuzz testing techniques and GPS background desirable.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- US citizenship required for this position.