11955 Freedom Drive Reston, VA 20190
#of Positions 2
Seeking mid level or strong junior level experienced sourcer (ie 1-2 year experience trained large staffing agency recruiter experience) for cleared positions primarily in the DC Metro area, and other areas across the nation.
- Bachelor' s degree w/ 5+ years related experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have strong internet mining and lead identification of candidates, to cold call as well as bring network of candidates in Systems, Software, Network, Cyber, etc IT/Engineering, technical nature type skilled candidates, and utilization of ATS and sourcing tools to feed prospects for hire.
- Must be strong enough to quickly pick up and understand program and job description requirements (intake calls with company' s Civil Recruiters and HMs) and execute on applying requirements to finding qualified candidates.
- Experience tracking sourcing and success to interview and hire/placement to show established performance.
- Strong communication, follow up and follow through skills required to include reporting status up the chain and among peers.
- Resourcefulness, high level of integrity and ethics, and sense of urgency to deliver quality services are required.
- Must be a team player and organized
- areas of business within federal and DoD agencies. See Civil Group capabilities and client information for company' s Civil Group
- Ideal candidate would have 1-2 years proven successful experience as a recruiter for a large, estabshed staffing agency that has worked with Government contractors such as SAIC, Leidos, CACI, BAE, NGC, etc.
- Experience with WorkDay or large enterprise level ATS ideal.
- Experience in recruiting DC Metro area, and across time zones ideal.
- Position may be performed virtual/ via telework.
- Do not submit Sr. Level recruiters seeking a management position. This is a grass roots high touch sourcing requirement that may lead to include client facing/full lifecycle recruitment duties. This is not a management opportunity type of role and will require in the weeds cold calling to candidate presentation and screening note write ups, to scheduling of interviews and assistance of negotiating offer - basically this is a role that will leverage strong foundational recruiting skills for top talent.
- Large corporate and government contracting experience REQUIRED in areas of business within federal and DoD agencies. See Civil Group capabilities and client information for Civil Group
Must- Haves (Hard Skills):
- Must have strong internet mining and lead identification of candidates, to cold call as well as bring network of candidates in Software engineering, technical nature type skilled candidates
- Experienced in utilization of ATS and sourcing tools to feed prospects for hire
Must- Haves (Soft Skills):
- Candidate must have strong follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to quickly pick up and understand program and job description requirements (intake calls Civil Recruiters and HMs) and execute on applying requirements to finding qualified candidates
- Bachelors with 5+ years’ experience
Nice-To- Haves (Hard Skills):
- Experience with Taleo ATS
- Experience with WD ATS
Nice-To- Haves (Soft Skills)
- Experience as a recruiter for a staffing agency that has worked with Government contractors
- Experience in recruiting DC Metro area, and across time zones ideal