3100 West Lomita Blvd P.O. Box 2999 Torrance, CA 90509 | Contract
Utilize routers, pick lists, inventory documents, and our Infor enterprise resource planning system to generate purchase order documentation for incoming material from suppliers, place accepted material into inventory, perform inventory transfers, and create parts kits from inventory using a pick list. In addition, candidate will provide material pick-up and delivery services throughout the facility, perform recurring cycle counts, and expedite the flow of work orders and purchase requisitions as required.
- Will need at least three years of relevant experience in a warehouse or production setting working with raw material, mechanical items and sensitive electronic components.
- Other attributes that will enable candidate to do this job effectively include:
- Personal computer proficiency is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems is needed (Infor experience is a plus).
- Must be able to maintain accurate records and perform clerical functions as required.
- Ability to adhere to documented procedures and accurately read routine reports and correspondence is needed.
- Must be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- The ability to respond to internal customers needs and support their production schedules is necessary.
- Must be able to adjust to shifting priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Requires a high degree of attention to detail to ensure inventory accuracy.