Structural Designer (mid-level)
2020 SW Fourth Avenue 3rd Floor Portland, OR 97201
Mid-Level Structural Designer, you will be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
Working with other designers and engineers of our multi-discipline team, you’ ll convey structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
You will work closely with clients and construction trade partners as you develop design concepts, create models from scratch, and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
- Be highly proficient in 3D modeling using Revit
- Create conceptual structural models based on verbal direction or rough sketches
- ? Coordinate work with related disciplines to resolve problems and avoid clashes
- Focus on quality, ensuring conformance with established structural standards, project standards, and project delivery processes
- Perform field walks, which may include climbing ladders and walking/standing for extended periods of time.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- 1 years Revit experience
- 3 years AutoCAD experience
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 years Revit experience
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam
- Experience leading a team of Designers