Structural Designer - CADWorx
181 W. Huntington Dr., Ste 110 Monrovia, CA 91016
- With-in the Structural Design group, leads and directs activities in ensuring design deliverables for projects are met.
- Performs administrative functions including implementation of management policies and procedures, implements the Company and Customers Procedures while seeking improvements to work processes and business approaches to better serve the project needs.
- Develops innovative technical solutions to moderate problems.
- The candidate will work within a team framework of other disciplines and will have an understanding of the broad organizational implications of the work being performed.
- May be required to update schedules and progress reports, may also be asked to generate budgets for new work.
- Will be interfacing with Project staff and the Customers, will be expected to attend and support all design related quiries related to structural design work during 3D design review sessions.
- May also be required to visit a live refinery facility in the Bakersfield area.
- Will be responsible for the development of 3D structural framing models, the creation of structural steel design/working drawings and coordinating with Engineers & other designers
- Also may have to submit design documents/files between different offices.