Structural Designer - E3D
181 W. Huntington Dr., Ste 110 Monrovia, CA 91016
- With-in the Structural design group, executes activities and discipline deliverables for the project.
- Performs administrative functions including implementation of management policies and procedures, implements the Company and Customers Procedures while seeking improvements to work processes and business approaches to better serve the project needs, supervision of moderate sized teams.
- Develops innovative technical solutions to complex problems
- The candidate will work within a team framework of other disciplines and will have an understanding of the broad organizational implications of the work being performed.
- May be required to update schedules and progress reports, may also be asked to generate budgets for new work.
- Will be interfacing with Project staff and the Customers, will be expected to attend and support all design related quiries related to structural design work during 3D design review sessions.
- Will be responsible for the development of 3D structural framing models, the creation of structural steel design/working drawings and coordinating with Engineers & other designers
- Also may have to submit design documents/files between different offices