400 Industry Drive, Suite 100 Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Provide Structural Engineering services for industrial and steel making facilities through structural analysis, calculations, and design.
- Under general supervision, competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis;
- Exhibit high level of attention to detail and quality control
- Take responsibility for managing workload, making and keeping commitments, and taking full ownership of assigned work
- Work in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
- 7 to 10 years of experience in structural engineering
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC
- MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer License (PE)
- Structural Engineer License (SE)
- Experience in industrial or metals manufacturing projects.
- Experience with STAAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam
- Experience leading a team of Structural Engineers and Designers