2020 SW Fourth Ave Portland, OR 97201
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Mid-Level Structural Engineer, you will develop design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with the Designers to communicate our structural requirements on paper and in the intelligent model.
- Under general supervision, competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis.
- Exhibit high level of attention to detail and quality control.
- Take responsibility for managing workload, making and keeping commitments, and taking full ownership of assigned work.
- Work in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- Professional Engineer License (PE), or ability to obtain within 60 days.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in structural engineering.
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures.
- Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC.
- MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Structural Engineer License (SE).
- Experience in Semi-conductor industrial or general industrial facilities.
- Experience with STAAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam.
- Experience leading a team of Structural Engineers and Designers.