830 Eastern Bypass Richmond, KY 40475
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs conventional and moderately-complex engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline.
- The Engineer at this level is proficient in the utilization of standard engineering theories and practices, and Company procedures.
- Many assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications.
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements.
- This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design and installation packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required. Will report to the Civil, Structural, Architectural Lead (CSA).
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
- Performs walk downs for As-Builts and operational needs of facilities.
- Seals (PE) drawings for regulatory agencies.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year degree in Engineering (or related field) and 8+ years of related work experience. In addition, an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certificate may be required.
- PE in KY very highly desired.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD including Microstation and AutoCAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.
- Proficiency with Frameworks software highly desirable.
- Work is located in Richmond, KY. Remote work is not available. Must perform work on-site.