Structural Revit Designer
622 Emerson Road Suite 600 St Louis, MO 63141
We are seeking a Structural Revit Designer. The projects will include structural drawings for Industrial, Federal, Commercial, institutional and similar facilities. In this role you will need to be able to produce 3D construction documents based on Engineer' s mark ups. Performing line diagrams, redlines, markups, engineering diagrams and supporting design/engineering teams.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) support to include:
- Set up structural models based on the project architectural model
- Set up project models using developed templates
- Ensure BIM standards and guidelines are followed
- Uses client management systems for documents and drawings
- Assist Architectural discipline in compiling construction documents relative to structural drawings and specifications.
- Perform clash detection and conflict resolution with MEP and other systems
Qualification & Requirements in Structural Design Experience Preferred or Required in the following:
- Knowledge in design of Raised Floor Steel Support Pedestals/Plates
- Knowledge in the design of Large Equipment Base Plates and Support Structures
- Knowledge in Structural Schematic and Seismic Design layouts and definitions
- Must have REVIT experience, and have been using it for at least 2+ years recently and regularly.
- Preferred would be a designer who has 3+ years of REVIT experience.