150 Pierce Road Suite 600 Elk Grove Village, IL 60143
Job Duties: Supervise dispatch staff in order to provide the efficient servicing of client HVAC/R equipment, components and systems. Manage workload, achieve margin objectives and insure timely HVAC/R services are provided to all clients. Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term service objectives.
- Supervise and develop the dispatch staff, scheduling, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective production.
- Maintain a well-trained team that is up to date on new technology to provide each customer with quality services.
- Evaluate work load and schedule client service work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes profits.
- Work with customers and dispatch staff to provide technical support, resolve issues and provide HVAC/R expertise.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate reports and measures of departmental operations. Review reports with management.
- Instruct staff on proper use of resources and quality of work.
- Fill in when needed during slow times or extreme busy periods. Perform after hours on call duty for emergencies as needed.
- Assist staff to ensure appropriate technician selection for type of service.
- Evaluate staff to determine training requirements. Provide on-the-job training and support to employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills to analyze and resolve client service needs.
- Up-to-date equipment knowledge required on light commercial and commercial HVAC/R.
- Must possess a working knowledge of general industry standards.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Client focused with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and delegate in a fast paced environment.
- Strong, effective, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and mathematical skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory or management/leadership experience.
- Minimum High School diploma is required with 6-8 years of experience in the HVAC sector; or, related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
This is a full-time exempt position reporting to the HR & Administration Manager. Compensation is based on experience.
Employee benefits include comprehensive medical and dental, 401(k) plan, vacation, holiday and personal leave.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our company is a drug free work place