Supplier Liaison Engineer
10101 Science Drive Sturtevant, Wisconsin 53177 | Contract to Direct
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Supplier Liaison Engineer will fall under the Supplier Development group. This person will work directly with company direct material suppliers, based out of the Racine, WI, area facility. You will travel, both domestic and international, to supplier sites focusing on working with suppliers on Continuous Improvement activities to resolve supplier delivery and quality related issues.
- Liaise with suppliers to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop action plan to implement improvements.
- Champion supplier continuous improvement and kaizen events.
- Facilitate design and manufacturing feasibility reviews.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing methods, capacity analysis, etc.
- Experience with lean principals and leading continuous improvement activities.
- Experience in areas such as casting, heat treatment, machining, plastics, or electronics a big plus.
- Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Willingness to travel, including internationally, up to 50%
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301174