Supplier Quality Engineer
2701 Navistar Drive Lisle, Illinois 60532 | Contract
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- SQE responsibilities for HVAC, Vehicle Cooling, Interior/Exterior Body and Electronic component supplier products/processes to support Vehicle product development.
- SQE responsibilities for Cab in White, Chassis, Engine/Powertrain to support existing/new product development for engine plants and field work.
- Support CMT cost reduction programs (ISDM resourcing) including +$5M Uptime Warranty recovery initiatives and unplanned supplier capacity issues.
- Bachelors degree and at least 8 years of quality experience.
- At least 1 year of lead experience or Masters degree and at least 6 years of quality experience.
- At least 1 year of lead experience or at least 10 years of quality experience, At least 1 year of lead experience.
- Prefer Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering with a quality emphasis and one or more professional certifications.
- Must have project management skills, QS-9000, Mistake Proofing, Knowledge of Technical Drawings, and proven time management skills.
- Has created PPAPs and/or reviewed/approved supplier PPAP submissions.