Supply Chain Analyst
777 Wheeling Road Wheeling, IL 60090
- Responsible for all levels of the production planning process, while creating and providing clear scheduling direction and guidelines.
- Ensure volume, customer service; inventory and operating expense goals are achieved through creation, communication and implementation of weekly sales and operations master production schedules.
- Monitor and analyze capacity constraint data and adjust master schedules accordingly or make recommendations for solution.
- Review sales forecast and inventory data to create weekly master production schedule in accordance with customer service targets, logistics and manufacturing cost goals for supply chain.
- Develop, analyze and communicate action plans to resolve service problems.
- May perform transportation and equipment capacity analyses.
- In locations where applicable, responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 2+ years of Supply Chain experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Previous experience in production planning, scheduling, demand planning, or distribtuions operations
- Proficiency in SAP or JDA