Supply Chain Manager
540 W. Madison Street 7th Floor Chicago, IL 60661
Strategy and Operations:
- Strategic oversight of vendors and governance of the quality of their delivery to the enterprise .
- Develop, nurture and deliver collaborative partnerships with vendors, operations teams, project control teams, and other internal teams.
- Understand, communicate and manage SLAs (production and non-production). Drive SLAs to ensure alignment with strategic delivery goals.
- Management of all vendor financials, ensuring compliance against budget and financial penalties due company.
- Provide Holistic forecasting and planning to stay ahead of growth by working with internal teams.
- Partner with operations to anticipate and plan ahead for key business initiatives.
- Identify, prioritize and resolve key process issues .
- Proactive communication at the Executive level to ensure efficient visibility to supply/demand issues and contingencies. Create transparency and the identification of risk, impacts and mitigation.
- Provide trending, analysis and resolution of issues impacting system performance and business continuity.
- Execute and facilitate Monthly Vendor Reviews with strategic and material vendors. Facilitate Executive Quarterly Review.
- Continuous real time view of current situation, historical view and supporting facts and data .
- Provide in depth understanding of business drivers across stakeholders, as well as vendors’ offerings, limitations and operations.
- Partner with internal customers to produce growth estimates, facilitate solutions inclusive of all stakeholders .
- Contractual financial compliance for operations, development and other deliverables .
- Support negotiation, training and other critical evolutionary efforts as needed when Corporate Procurement, Purchasing and HR introduce changes .
- Contractual SME, including MSA, all documentation and success of SOWs.
- Lead vendor development integrations, managing vendor teams and matrix-managed internal teams to delivery in scope, schedule, timing and quality .
- Ensure appropriate mitigation and contingency planning
Financial Transaction and Procurement Support:
- Full responsibility for accurate and timely requisitioning, Purchase Order approvals and delivery and Receiving including all audit support for supplier annual spend.
- Ensure accurate project and baseline financials are communicated and accounted for in the period that they were incurred.
- Champion process for all Corporate Accounting, Finance, Purchasing and HR processes across all suppliers.
- Build out the Vendor Management team, train and manage team members
- Excellent communication skills in the spoken and written word. Strong team building and talent management skills.
- Proven track record in motivating team members to achieve goals. Proven ability in matrix management.
- Minimum 5 + years managing vendor relationships and budget management role.
- Minimum 7 + years Senior leadership, staff management and Vendor Management experience.
- Minimum 10 + years in the Wireless or Technology Industry.
- Bachelor’ s Degree. JD, or MBA preferred.
- Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
- Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.