18 Tremont St Boston, MA 02108
The Linux Administrator is responsible for the deployment, maintenance, monitoring & performance of on-prem and cloud environment. This position works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administration, monitoring, and maintenance of both on-prem and cloud infrastructure.
- Script, test and deploy new versions of environments and target infrastructures
- Work closely with architects and application teams to develop, plan and implement application deployments.
- Support servers including security configurations and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to perform under tight timeframes and execute problem solving skills
- Follow change control policies to implement change within customer environments
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems
- Maintains system documentation
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required
Minimum Job Requirements: