10600 Valley View Street Cypress, CA 90630 | Contract
- Analyzes, designs, and develops implementation of new and/or existing systems/sub-systems.
- Document and support the development and testing of products, systems or subsystems.
- Review customer specifications and requirements, and under direction, develops designs to best support them.
- Document component and subsystem specifications and material requirements, and perform electro-optical and sensor component, subsystem and system performance analysis
- May include Architectural Design, Requirements Engineering, or others. Responsible for higher level product line architecture.
- Degree(s) Required: Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum Years of Experience: 10+ years, preferably in electro-optics related systems engineering
Special Skills/Experience Required
- 10+ years’ experience in the following areas: Development of performance specifications and flow-down requirements of electro-optical/IR sensors, design and analysis of sensor and instrument performance models in Mathcad, Excel, Python/Matlab, and other image/data analysis/processing tools, and development of satellite simulations and orbital analysis
- Thorough understanding of EO system/sensor performance measures such as MTF, NEI, NEP
- Fluency in technologies and application domain related to electro-optics analysis, space-based imagery, spacecraft optical measurement and general space orbital experience
- Experience with MATHCAD, NVTHERMIP, SSCAMIP, PYTHON/MATLAB, IMAGEJ, DOORS and Enterprise Architect is a plus
- Ability to qualify for a DoD Secret Clearance is required; current DoD Secret Clearance is preferred
- Limited domestic travel may be required