2040 Technology Circle Tempe, AZ 85284
Working with cutting edge RF technologies and with the Sensors and communications team as a Systems Engineer and be integral to supporting new and existing military programs. We are developing technology and products that are magnitude better than our competition.
In this role, you will propose concepts to solve customer problems. You will architect the system along with our customers by leveraging technology assets across the company and our partners. The products and systems you will be defining are in Radar, SIGINT, and communication applications. You will work with interdisciplinary teams including Business Development, Systems, Software, RF circuits, hardware engineers, and others.
- 8+ years RF/System experience
- 3+ years of interfacing with customers
- Strong communication skills-both verbal and written. Must be comfortable developing and presenting briefings.
- Experience architecting systems to satisfy DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) requirements
- Ability to perform systems level analysis
- Proposal or applications engineering experience
- Able to derive module/box requirements from system level requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- US government position.
- US citizenship required.
- Up to 10% travel
- Working knowledge of communications networks, radar, or SIGINT
- MSEE degree
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI/SCI
- AESA/phased array, Radar, SIGINT, or EW experience
- Some detail design or hands on hardware test experience is beneficial
- 5+ years’ experience in leading and managing engineering development teams.