TEST TECHNICIAN - 2ND SHIFT
6155 El Camino Real Carlsbad, CA 92009
As an Electronics Mechanical Assembler you are responsible for technical functions in support of production and repair activities such as electro-mechanical assembly. You will utilize schematics, engineering drawings, verbal instructions, change notices and parts lists to inspect for updates and verify assembly revisions. Another facet to your work will be completing Electro Mechanical assembly and refurbishment of complex communication equipment, stand-alone chassis, and cable harness assemblies.
- 4-6 years of related experience troubleshooting complex electronics to the component level, including RF and digital.
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuits.
- Familiarity with test and troubleshooting methods for telecommunication equipment.
- Ability to follow a test procedure and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance.
- Associate’ s degree in a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- US Government Position. US Citizenship Required.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift hours.
- Up to 10% Travel
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Existing security clearance is a plus.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Oracle or Agile experience.
Years of Experience: