TEST TECHNICIAN - OPERATIONS
2040 Technology Circle Tempe, AZ 85284
As a Eng Test Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Support environmental testing of products for TVAC, Vibe, and Temp Cycle.
- Run tests on products and report results.
- Assist in troubleshooting of modules that fail performance tests.
- Assist in building test equipment, STE and test fixtures.
- 3+ years of related experience working in the electronics field.
- Experience testing electronic products.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuits.
- Familiarity with common test equipment and troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to follow a test procedure and complete necessary paperwork.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office for documentation creation, and modification.
- Associate’ s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- Hands on experience setting up and working with RF test set ups.
- Experience using Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers and RF test equipment.
- Experience with RF transmitters, RF receivers, and amplifiers.
- Ability to debug product and test station failures down to component level.
Years of Experience:
Up to 10%
US Citizenship Required