Technical Key Account Manager
3309 Sw Interstate 45 Ennis, TX 75119
The Technical Key Accounts Manager position will report to the National Director of Sales. This role will be in charge of developing and growing sales in identified and targeted accounts within the following focus market segments.
- Prison and Correctional
- Military / Defense / Government
- Energy / Oil & Gas / Mining
- Data Centers
The Technical Key Account Manager is expected to gain commercial depth and intimacy in the accounts he/she will manage resulting in growing sustainable sales over an extended period of time.
- Commercial Strategy: Development and execution of account plans to enable the positioning of the company as an account partner for TSP perimeter security solutions. Account strategies must be aligned to the overall channel or segment strategy.
- Business Development: Develops an ongoing project pipeline of >$200M which should result in sustained closed sales of $10M per year in the assigned / new accounts.
- Drive new innovative solution & programs through scheduled presentations to architects, engineers and end users.
- Key Technical contact for the Company Innovation Center. Assist & support technology team while being lead contact for customer visits and commercial activity in the Innovation center.
- Be key contact point for the AME commercial team with our in-house technology & product development team and assist in setting direction on technology needs for identified vertical markets and drive the companies perimeter security solution selling strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience and successful track record in selling security solutions to the target accounts or its industry peers.
- Learning curve has to be short so the candidate needs to know the business.
- Alternatively, proven track record of success within a similar role/environment
- Between 10 – 15 years of experience in high levels security solution sales
- Network: Provides an existing network within the target accounts, which can be leveraged to quickly build a project pipeline, prescribe company solutions, and generate business.
- High level of written and oral communication skills. The KAM will frequently present to high level execs, even CEO level.
- Experience in perimeter detection & security management solutions (access control, VMS)
- Language: English.
- Dallas Area.
- High level of travel as needed.