Technical Project Manager
826 Newtown Yardley Rd. Newtown, PA 18940
Our client is seeking an experienced Director of Engineering to lead a team of approximately 10-15 Electrical Engineers, Software Engineers and Technicians. The Director of Engineering will be responsible for day-to-day execution of the tasks required to drive completion of a select set of projects on time and within budget.
- Build and structure the technology platform for scale from RTLS products platform allowing efficient access to develop product from.
- Technology evaluations and integration.
- Platform architecture and scaling.
- IoT, mobility and scaling data intelligence.
- Lead our strategic and technological infrastructure, stack and road maps to ensure we have the right tools and systems to deliver on the product and business opportunities.
- Define, track and deliver key productivity metrics and continually work towards improving team efficiency and engineering capacity.
- Master’ s degree (minimum).
- Minimum of 10-15 years of progressive, hands-on experience in all areas of engineering.
- Experience/Knowledge in design of analog, digital, RF and micro-controllers.
- Experience/Knowledge of Ethernet, wireless, and Internet protocols and tools.
- Experience in RF design, propagation and FCC/CE testing/regulations.
- Understand Intellectual Property (patents) fundamentals.
- Experience with infra-red and low-frequency technology is a plus.
- Sensor technology knowledge is a must.
- Embedded programming knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with C, C++.