Pittsburgh, PA 15238 US
TECHNICAL RECRUITER (Half-desk) / Best commission plan in the industry!
Professional Staffing for Engineering and Technical roles.
- PEAK Technical Staffing, a national technical staffing firm established in 1968, is hiring a Technical Recruiter for engineering and technical roles.
- The position is half-desk (no sales work involved, only recruiting candidates to fill orders brought in by our dedicated sales team).
- This is a salaried position plus commissions of up to 50% of placement fees.
- PEAK boasts a strong pipeline of responsive customers with quality job orders.
- Various levels of Technical Recruiter exist and PEAK offers growth opportunities to those that seek a path into sales, management, training, as well as ownership of a branch or region of branches!
- Coordinate with management, sales, and other recruiting team members on a daily basis to create a common goal of pairing our clients with candidates.
- Search for engineering candidate resumes online using top industry tools, such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, and others.
- Scan and evaluate resumes to determine the specific fit for our client’s needs.
- Call the candidate and ascertain important information about their experience, interest, skills, pay, commute, and availability for a new role.
- Learn to build lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike.
- Follow up with emails, professional references, industry hot-tips, and referrals.
- Coordinate interviews.
- Handle candidate rejections with professionalism and kindness, and in turn, handle candidate congratulations with enthusiasm!
- 3-5+ years of experience placing engineering or technical candidates.
- College Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
About PEAK Technical Staffing USA:
Peak Technical Staffing is a national technical staffing firm established in 1968. Our Management Trainee program offers paid training, an industry-competitive salary, commissions, profit-sharing and full benefits! Your own motivation determines your ceiling for success, and the business is there to be had.