Technical Support - Developer Capabilities Manager
1 Monster Way Corona, CA 92879
The Sales Capabilities Manager (SCM) will work in a team environment to turn sales problems into SharePoint solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the Internal SharePoint Sales Portal and provide technical support with the sales tools we offer North America.
Ability to work and coordinate with many different departments is key as the candidate will work closely with many different departments across the organization including IT, Sales, and Marketing.
He or She will also be tasked with assessing the needs of the Internal SharePoint Sales Portal end users and create new solutions to help maximize the efficiency of the sales employees.
- Design and develop portal content and applications to further streamline employees work load.
- Focuses on creating tools that help the end users improve sales execution using SharePoint
- Utilize OOTB SharePoint solutions to meet the needs of the Sales employees.
- Function as liaison between IT/Vendors and sales force to collect requirements, issue logging and tracking.
- Create sites, lists, and libraries to support the Business initiatives.
- Ensure content is up to date and relevant. (Including pages, documents, and user experience)
- Keep company informed on major changes made to make sure they are up to date with any changes as well as any new functionality.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to present new functionality and troubleshoot issues on the Garage.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to MEC field sales.
- Flexibility to travel as needed
BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Related Major
- Experience with SharePoint in an Administrator role including the use of SharePoint Designer, PowerApps, InfoPath, and Flow.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Microsoft Certifications a plus!