Technical Support Analyst
2151 EASTMAN AVE OXNARD, CA 93030
The Technical Support Analyst provides advanced assistance to customers over the phone or through electronic communication in diagnosing and solving documented and undocumented service and installation issues. Position focus on internal controls, external controls and integration with building automation systems.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO
- Provides verbal and written technical assistance to customers on product service, installation, repair and general product questions for complex multi-family and/or large scale commercial projects.
- Troubleshoots errors, diagnoses problems, explains and initiates repairs process.
- Explains and interprets warranty information to customers as they apply to products.
- Arranges for malfunctioning or defective items to be returned for repair or replacement.
- Uses computerized system for tracking requests, troubleshooting problems, assessing parts or spares inventory, documenting resolutions, or determining warranty eligibility.
- Follow-up on calls to ensure resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4-6 years of field service experience performing field wiring, programming, commissioning and integration of programmable logic controllers.
- 4-6 years of customer service related experience providing technical support.
- 2-4 years of successful experience working at a Technical Support Analyst Level
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrates ability to work well with others in a matrix team environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deal with numerous interruptions
- Must have excellent problem solving skills for technical products or show a strong propensity for solving technical problems
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend technical instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or technical diagram form.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills for technical products.
- Ability to support multiple products and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be able to work weekends, staggered shifts, and holidays.
- Bilingual in French and/or Spanish preferred.