2675 Skypark Dr. Suite 103 Torrance, CA 90505
- Supports document reviews, generation, information gathering from engineering on a variety of documents including but not limited to: failure analysis, test plans/procedures, electrical/mechanical plans, maintenance schedules, etc.
- Utilizing Microsoft word/Excel to generate and submit documents as required
- 5-10 Years experience with supporting document generation/release activities such as the review and approval of controlled documentation, technical writing, release of materials, generation of variance reports and data entry.
- Must be highly adaptable, detail-oriented, work well with minimal supervision, and have good problem-solving skills.
- Assists with generation, review and maintenance of documentation.
- Require focused attention to detail.
- Interacts with various departments in discussing/requesting information communicating
- AA Degree a plus Commercial Aircraft/FAA documents experience highly desired.