Technician I, Avionics
6150 Cessna Dr. Rockford, IL 61109
Shifts: 2 (1st 7: 00AM – 3: 30PM & 2ND 3: 330PM – 12: 00am (Midnight)
# of Positions: 5 (3 for 2st Shift, 2 for 2nd Shift)
- The Avionic Technician is responsible for effectively performing R&E routine work associated with heavy aircraft A, B, C and D checks.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Detailed knowledge of aircraft avionics and electrical systems.
- Understand engineering methodology for systems installations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 3-5+years previous experience required.
- Must be Senior Level Candidates, Hi the Ground Running, Self Driven, Leads by Example
- FCC license or repairman certificate.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P)
- Widebody, Gen Fam, NextGen, 67, 777 Experience
- Must have Commercial Experience, avionics, aircraft experience related and/or mixed experience. Military experience only without mixed industry experience will not be considered at this time for this role
- Sheetmetal Experience