6155 El Camino Real Carlsbad, CA 92009 | Contract
In this role, you will work closely with Operations, Production, and R&D on continuing to build our test capabilities while improving existing test procedures and methods. In addition to your stellar technical and problem-solving skills, you enjoy mentoring and leading a team. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you able to adapt quickly to changing responsibilities? If so, please read on.
- 5+ years of RF hardware testing and troubleshooting experience on Specialized Test Equipment racks and Test Fixtures with root cause analysis or experience with automation testing, software development, system administration, or DevOps.
- Hands-on experience using various lab test equipment such as and not limited to vector network analyzers, signal and spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, and power meters required for test and debug or experience with scripting languages and programming languages such as Python, Java
- A proven track record of interfacing with different department teams in order to capture and review product failures, drive process improvements, and streamline the test process.
- High aptitude for learning new things and not opposed to performing outside your comfort zone.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- U.S. Government Position. US citizenship required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel.
- Experience with LabVIEW and TestStand is a plus.
- Skills in RF amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, and transceiver circuitry analysis.
- Proficiency and experience in test strategies and development of RF parametric and system level test solutions.