2151 EASTMAN AVE OXNARD, CA 93030
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor' s Degree
- 2-4 years of Experience with test equipment, lab systems, process controls and associated processes.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others is a matrix team environment.
- Knowledge of instrumentation related to refrigeration and gas combustion equipment.
- Demonstrated ability or formal training in LabVIEW or similar programming software for test automation.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Accreditation for ANSI and/or UL gas related certification and demonstrated ability to complete certification submittal packages preferred.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles, six sigma, Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA), AutoCad, SolidWorks, PLC’ s and controls.
- Experience with SolidWorks is desired.
- Experience in working with governing certification agencies preferred.