294 South Leland Norton Way San Bernardino, CA 92408
Peak Technical is urgently seeking an experience Test Engineer for a long term position located in San Bernardino. Our client specializes in testing aircraft components, parts and hardware, large and small. You will be working with a state-of-the-art testing facility to cost-effectively test and/or assist with any test specification tailoring process that could apply to a specific test specimen.
Our clients current environmental testing capabilities include: Vibration Testing; Shock Impact Testing (e.g. Bird Strike Testing); Temperature and Humidity Cycling Testing; Thermal Shock Testing; Altitude and High Pressure Testing; Explosive and Rapid Decompression Testing; Burst Testing; Sand and Dust Testing; Corrosives and Salt Fog Testing; Wind and Rain Testing; Hail, Snow and Ice Environmental Testing; and many other environments testing.
- Environmental testing: cryogenics and vibration test experience
- Design of test set-ups, test fixtures & jigs
- Solidworks experience including simulations
- Data acquisition, instrumentation design, set-up and analysis
- Technical proposal generation; scheduling
- Generation of test plans, procedures and reports; engineering drawings
- Capable of working independently and with a team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Applied Physics
- Minimum of 5 years' experience a must
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
Our client' s working hours are M-Th, 4 days, 10 hour days. There may be some overtime.