2040 Technology Circle Tempe, AZ 85284
- Assist in building Specialized Test Equipment for testing product.
- Run tests on products and report results.
- Debug and fix what’ s broken, from component to system level.
- Assist in writing documentation, such as Assembly Drawings, BoMs, Wiring Diagrams, ATPs, etc.
- All the while interfacing with employees spanning the company from corporate quality to manufacturing to production to development and much more.
- 5+ years of related experience working in the electronics field.
- Experience testing electronic products.
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuits.
- Familiarity with common test equipment and troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to follow a test procedure and complete necessary paperwork.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office for documentation creation, and modification.
- Associates degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- US government position.
- US citizenship required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel.
- Hands on experience setting up and working with RF test set ups.
- Experience with Environmental tests such as vibration and thermovac.
- Experience using Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers and RF test equipment.
- Experience RF transmitters, RF receivers, and amplifiers.
- Ability to debug product and test station failures down to component level.