7330 Lincoln Wy Garden Grove, CA 92841 | Contract
- Define and design various tooling, jigs, fixtures & special gauges entering in manufacturing processes.
- Work closely with engineering to modelize and design tools using company Standards and Catia V5 V21 software.
- Work with process engineering to insure required process capability.
- In relation with purchasing department, manufacturing engineering and process engineering, procure tool designs and tools from qualified suppliers to achieve technical and economic objectives.
- Produce accurate 3D models, preliminary layouts, tooling details and assembly drawings while meeting drawing release dates.
- BS Engineering/Science, Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred or 2-Yr Technical degree and 3-5 Yrs experience in Tooling engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years engineering experience.
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures in design engineering.
- Ability to check design intent.
- Understand and apply modular and design standardization concepts.
- Ability to analyze root cause for any engineering issues.
- Ability to communicate design concepts through hand sketches.
- Understanding of aircraft trim and finish practices.
- MS Office Suite, MS Windows. CATIA V5, SmarTeam are preferred.