18301 Von Karmen #490 Irvine, CA 92612
Our client is looking for an experienced professional with a strong background in traffic engineering and operations and transportation engineering.
They will manage projects, prepare technical studies and documents, direct staff, interact directly with clients, and assist with marketing and business development.
They will also be directly involved in responding to the new analytical and evaluation challenges of VMT and autonomous vehicles.
- Traffic studies, traffic operations, transportation plans, parking studies and plans, and traffic management.
- From our philosophy of a problem solving approach, and providing effective and creative transportation solutions, we have built an enviable client base.
This position requires:
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering (transportation emphasis).
- Minimum seven years of increasingly responsible experience in the field.
- California TE or PE registration.
- Strong verbal / writing communication skills.
- Experience with traffic engineering software (Synchro, HCS, Traffix, Vistro, Vissum), and AutoCAD.