Training Program Manager
1572 Tilco Drive Frederick, MD 21704
This position would be responsible for training our technical representatives who are providing maintenance on units - they would need to have training experience and extensive HVAC knowledge - need to also be friendly and work well with people. Often they would be holding training in a classroom setting.
- Must have a bachelors degree and 5 years implementing training programs.
- Must have experience in the manufacture, operation, repair and servicing of HVAC equipment, particularly in the mission critical environment
If you enjoy providing extraordinary customer support by facilitating training and developing training curriculum, then you could be our next Training Program Manager!
The Training Program Manager must quickly become a subject matter expert on the Precision Cooling and Ultrasonic Humidification products. The Product Training Specialist will also take on the task of interpreting product designs, electrical schematics and controls methods and creating an intuitive, engaging and inviting training program. He/She must possess and consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic, excellent time management, customer service acumen, and be comfortable presenting technical information to a diverse audience ranging from C-level executives to entry level technicians. The Training Program Manager will develop and maintain strong relationships with the factory support team as well as our extensive network of third party support partners and sales representatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish program of instructions, course syllabus, and learning objectives for each of the factory authorized training certifications.
- Develop course and presentation materials in close cooperation with Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance and other departments as necessary.
- Collaborate with marketing department in the design and development of charts, photos, movies and other commercially available or developed material for incorporation into the training program.
- Perform classroom and field training for employees, sales representatives and technicians in the operation, service, maintenance, and repair procedures for the entire portfolio of products.
- Solicit feedback from all stakeholders and maintain a continuous improvement mindset with respect to the training program.
Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’ s Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and implementing technical training programs is required.
- A demonstrated understanding of the Instructional System Design methodology is required.
- Strong presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be comfortable communicating within all levels of an organization.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
- Experience in the manufacture, operation, repair, and servicing of HVAC equipment, particularly in the mission critical environment, is highly desirable.
Special Working Conditions:
- Must be able and willing to travel on a regular (25%) basis.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
- Working conditions include normal office environment with exposure to construction sites and manufacturing environments (heat, cold, wet, dry, etc. for brief periods of time).