6100 Condor Drive Moorpark, CA 93021
PEAK’ s Client is seeking a Senior level Full Stack Web Developer (.NET) who will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the eCommerce platforms. The successful candidate will have a track record of designing best-practice-based applications to meet the evolving requirements of a new eCommerce environment.
- Develop customized solutions within the eCommerce (Insite) platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of the eCommerce (Insite) environment.
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving business requirements.
- Communicate with business stakeholders, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex eCommerce customization.
- Works effectively individually but also can collaborate with leadership and internal team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- Takes direction from project team leads and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership as appropriate.
- Able to exercise independent judgment on small and medium-sized projects, or take a lead role on key components of a larger project.
- Develop software solutions on Insite .NET framework and 3rd party APIs.
- Receive training and certification for Insite Commerce Cloud platform in order to make code deployments to various environments including production.
REQUIRED/ HIGHLY PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science / other technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Experienced with Insite Commerce (Cloud version) preferred or other ASP.NET / MSSQL CMS platforms such as Kentico or Sitecore.
- Two years of experience with Insite Commerce (Cloud), preferred.
- Application development experience on other platforms preferred.
- Experience developing on an eCommerce site with ERP / PIM integrations.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces on desktop and mobile (responsive design).
- Experience integrating ERP / PIM data with website CMS.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with AngularJS (not Angular 2+) preferred.
- Experience working with APIs / web services & building new APIs / web services.
- Comfortable deploying code & data to sandbox and production environments.
- Strong understanding of the Insite platform preferred, with the ability to build custom apps, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate to advanced complexity.
- Strong understanding of UX best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Ability to travel about 5% of the time as needed for training and meetings.