4209 Main Street DART Rail Station Dallas, TX 75226
UPDATE: The person selected for this role will be asked to work in Houston to finish a project for approximately the 1st month of their assignment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- MIG / GMAW Welding Stainless Steel according to blueprints, drawings and schematics.
- The successful candidate will be required to retrofit, repair, fabricate and perform basic mechanical technician work as necessary.
- Must be able to present certification upon request.
- Must possess the proper equipment for the position (Hood, Jacket, Gloves, Hand Tools, Steel Toe Shoes, etc.).
- Must be able to read blueprints, drawings and AWS Weld symbols.
- Must be willing to fill in other roles when and where necessary.
- Must be open to multiple shifts and potential travel.
- Dayshift to start.
- The position will transfer to Afternoon or Night shift depending on the client needs.