Zoning and Permitting Specialist (Urban Planning)
540 W. Madison Street 16th Floor Chicago, Illinois 60661 | Contract
We are looking for someone to help with Zoning and Permitting for telecom network installations.
- Assist with completing the Zoning/Permitting process for telecom site modification.
- Manage Vendors when necessary for special zoning/permitting needs when required.
- Oversee document control and ensures compliance with customer requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of information, documents, deliverables, and forecasts provided to client.
- Resolve complex zoning, or permitting issues.
- Meet or exceed forecast dates set by the team.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Background in Urban Planning is required.
- Experience with ArcGIS is preferred.
- Knowledge of the wireless telecommunications industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298925